The Right Real Estate Agent
People don't talk about it a lot. But finding the right real estate agent can be the difference between a happy, stress-free home buying or selling experience, and an unhappy, stressful experience.
First, you'll want an agent ready and able to make a full-time commitment to you. I can and will do that.
Second, you'll want an agent with the experience needed to know the local neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, ordinances, etc. With my years of experience in the local market - I have the expertise and track record of success you need.
Third, you'll want an agent who embraces the convenience of technology without losing the personal touch. You'll love the resources available on my website and the e-mail alerts that I send, but these will never replace the time I spend with you, serving as your personal guide through this exciting process.
• As a long time resident and family member of San Francisco, Burlingame and Bay areas, a former engineer and a former Shell dealer who has been professionally licensed for more than twenty years, I have the experience and knowledge to help your buying, selling or renting process a successful and pleasant transaction.
• It is an honor and a great pleasure for me, as broker, Realtor, and Prudential Top Producer and Diamond Club Awardee, to be able to serve many different clientele and to successfully find a pleasant and comfortable home that meets my clients’ goals or to find a replacement home after selling theirs at the highest possible price.
" I recommend Thiat, who looks out fully for his clients’ best interests....."-John and Annabelle
"Mr. Thiat Liang represented the buyer and seller in my real estate transaction (Peninsula 2012). A hard spot to be in but Mr. Liang was for my part (buyer) fair, thorough and customer-oriented (which by the way is hard to come by these days)."
Let's get together and talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. Call or text me at the office (650-888-5829) or on my cell phone (650-888-5829) or send me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com both), we'll set-up a time that is easy and convenient for you to meet.
P.S. If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour through my website. I'm sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful. Enjoy!
Thiat Liang, Real Estate Broker (former Prudential Ca. Realty Top Producer and Diamond Club)
THIAT LIANG (650-888-5829) firstname.lastname@example.org www.thiatliang.com
email@example.com (alternate email when firstname.lastname@example.org is full)
• Realtor, real estate agent and broker (licensed since 1989 bre#01036903)
• Loan Agent (NMLS MLO loan license#315858)
• Former Loan and Sale Agent at Western America Mortgage/Prudential Ca. Realty
- Speak fluent Indonesian, some Malay and Chinese
- Serving clients from various countries, social, ethnic, educational, economic backgrounds and price ranges
- With honesty, diligence and great respect, serving the entire San Francisco Bay areas and beyond for more than twenty years!
Serving for condo, townhouse, low-rise, high-rise, PUD, CID, house, ocean view, bay view, city view, SFO airport view, downtown, residential, gated community.
• Prudential Ca. Realty Top Producer
• Prudential Diamond Club Award (highest honor)
• Prudential President's Circle
• Prudential Fine Homes International Specialist
• San Mateo county Association of Realtors, SAMCAR SILVER Award (20+ transactions per year)
• San Mateo county Association of Realtors, SAMCAR BRONZE Award
• San Mateo County Association of Realtors, Member
• California Association of Realtors, Member
• National Association of Realtors, Member
• Former Chemical Engineer/Biochemical Engineer/Chemist/Mathematician
• Former Shell Oil Company Dealer
• BRE # 01036903 (NMLS MLO loan license#315858)
• Equal Housing/Lending Opportunity
*All info deemed reliable but not guaranteed*
Links or websites for additional info (info not guaranteed)
School API score and locator
Warning and Disclaimer: This Thiat/Thiat Liang's website/webpage is obtained through "Alamode". Alamode incorporates their sponsors, such loan companies, forelosure list, etc., into this Thiat/Thiat Liang's website/webpage without Thiat/Thiat Liang's involvement in the sponsors or sponsors' contents. Thiat/Thiat Liang NEVER asks any financial, personal, credit card information on this or any website/webpage!
Thiat/Thiat Liang does NOT endorse or approve and does NOT encourage any financial, personal, credit card information to be submitted here or at any Thiat Liang's website/webpage. Any submission of such financial, personal, credit card information and subscription to any sponsor (even as they may use Thiat/Thiat Liang's name) by visitor/client to this or any Thiat/Thiat Liang's Website/Webpage is at the sole risk and sole responsibility of the visitor/client. Thank you.
Equal Opportunity Housing/Lending
Government MARS Mandatory Disclosures for possible "short-sale" service/sale/listing:
Before using/buying this "short-sale" service, consider the following information:
(Note: We are real estate licensed agent/broker in California by the State Government of California, Bureau of Real Estate/Dept of Real Estate, and have successfully performed short-sale transaction)
(1) Thiat J Liang, Broker (Thiat Liang) is not associated with the government, and our "short-sale" service is not directly under the approval by the government or your lender. (Note: However, we are real estate licensed agent/broker in California by the State Government of California, Bureau of Real Estate/Dept of Real Estate, and have successfully performed short-sale transaction)
(2) Even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan.
(3) You may stop doing business with us at any time. You may accept or reject the offer of mortgage assistance we obtain from your lender [or servicer]. If you reject the offer, you do not have to pay us. If you accept the offer, you will have to pay us 3% or negotiated percentage of sale price for our services/commission at close of escrow.”
(4) The outcome of any short sale is not predictable and not guaranteed. Seller or buyer of any short sale shall consult with their own licensed professionals for tax, credit, financial matter or any other matter that may be resulted or impacted from or by short sale. We are NOT qualified to advise on these financial and/or legal consequences.
(5) You can and may continue communicating with your lender (or servicer) even when your property is listed with us for short sale.